Monday, May 28, 2012

Hello all what is up. Sorry we have not been posting posts for a while, but it is at the end of the school year and us girls are trying to keep out grades up.

So here is a new post aboout TWILIGHT for all you TWILIGHT fans!!!!!..... OHHHH Edwared  :)

Hey there!!!!!! Who out there is a Twilight Saga fan?  I am all the way!!!!!!  I have a hard time choosing which teem is better because Jacob is really B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!! But Edward has the best personality ever right!?!?  Leesh and I always say if you could put them together it would be the best guy ever!!!!!!
     Soooooo... Who cant wait for the new Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2, to come out? I sure can't.  A the same time I can't wait but also am very sad because it all has to end.
   But to lighten up the mood I have been checking out all the details about the movie and when it will be coming out...
     It is supposed to be coming out on November the 16!!!!! It my see like a way's away but the time will go b so, so fast. TRUST ME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment